Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey, I came back.

Deep thought: I only had to spend $150 or so on textbooks this semester - my smallest amount yet. Two of my classes are using textbooks I already have. (For instance, my algebra seminar uses the algebra textbook that I used last semester.)

Oh hey, and I already have an assignment in that class! Luckily, it's on material (symmetry) that was covered last semester. I should probably work on that assignment more. >_< I finished Angler, the book on Cheney, but I'll hold off on reviewing that book for a few days. I've already started reading the textbook for the 20th century music class.

I only have one class tomorrow, and I'm considering dropping it, but Tuesday and Thursday will both be very rough. Maybe I'll have to start using the FUTURE POST ability.

It looks like Mexico is in deep doo-doo from the drug war. And war is not inaccurate: it's the cartels vs. the police (and the gov't in general), and I think the police are losing. I'll have to read up more on that. Here's an AP article on it.

First snow of the semester was tonight, probably about 0.5 inch.

1 comment:

  1. Whaa? My textbooks cost me over $400, and I'm not even taking that many classes. :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete