Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flying back

Travel day today, and one thankfully nowhere near as hellish as my flight to Houston for winter break. The plane was full, but it was on time. Probably the worst part was arriving in Philadelphia - it was 18 degrees outside, and I left my gloves in the dorm room over winter break. Gloves are important, especially when dragging my luggage across campus to my dorm. No snow on the ground, but as our plane descended I could see frozen rivers outside.

During the flight I got about halfway through Angler, a book on the Cheney vice presidency. I'll definitely review it on here whenever I finish it. Summary: You know Frank Church's views? Cheney's are the opposite.

Anyway, I should probably be unpacking my suitcase. No topics come to mind for a real entry today, except for Cheney, and I want to save that topic for another time.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment