Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHURCH FOREVER

So, as you can see, I started school. Which meant my free time plummeted, and I wanted to do things besides maintain a blog. Things like sleep. Also, doing a series on Dick Cheney was depressing. It's important to understand Cheney's philosophy, but it's unpleasant to be the guy who is trying to make you understand Cheney's philosophy.

Anywho - I actually do want to continue with this blog. I just don't want the pressure of regular entries. I still have lots of crappy thoughts that need to be spilled out. Also, I need to write up something on Texas congressional districts.

Deep thought: I think we hit the winter tetrafecta over the past two days. Snow (in the evening) Sleet (at night) Ice (at night) Cold rain (all of yesterday) Total mess. There was this one time my freshman year where we got a snow/sleet event and I could walk on the snow without leaving footprints. This event is but a pale imitation of that, but it's the biggest snow yet this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment