Thursday, December 25, 2008

Today is Christmas!

Not much politically to write about over the last week, although I have the hunch that Paterson won't appoint Ms. Kennedy to the Senate. Just a hunch. Also, Obama's a failure as President, despite him being -26 days into his first term.

But let's talk about Christmas! Interesting presents this year. I got a book about this senator, a book by this chairman, and a book by this former lapdog. Also, Chopin mazurkas. Also, bigger flash drive. Also, external hard drive (160 gbs), Wall-E, a few CDs, and a few other things of lesser importance. My dad gave my mom stuff like a lantern and batteries, thanks to this bastard. I would prefer not to wear shorts and a T-shirt on Christmas.

I just rewatched Wall-E, and I'm starting to get a little pissed with the science errors, though I still find the film deeply moving. Maybe it's time to rewatch the Office season 3 Christmas special. There should be a Heroes Christmas special - Hiro can be the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future, I guess. I would also like to see the Star Wars Christmas special.

For some reason I have not heard much about Fox News's war on Christmas this year, so I think it's pretty safe for me to say Merry Christmas! And a happy New Year!

HO. HO. HO.

No comments:

Post a Comment